Dr. Justin Coco
Pearl Street Eye is committed to providing the communities of Boulder, CO, with state-of-the-art care.
Dr. Justin Coco embodies our compassionate and caring approach to ophthalmology.
Learn more about Dr. Coco and his mission to give our patients clearer vision and a greater sense of overall wellbeing...
Justin Coco, DO Ophthalmologist
Dr. Justin Coco began practicing in 2010. Since he began his work, he has established himself as a trusted name in vision care services throughout Boulder and the greater Denver area.
While his professional emphasis is on cataract removal and refractive procedures such as LASIK and PRK, Dr. Coco has experience with numerous ophthalmology services. This includes pediatric eye care, glaucoma treatment, services for retinal conditions, corneal procedures, and oculoplastics.
Dr. Coco is a member of numerous professional organizations and continues to provide exceptional vision services. He welcomes everyone to visit Pearl Street Eye, one of the most advanced ophthalmology and optometry practices in the area.
"Having worn glasses from an early age, offering patients the ability to experience life independent of glasses and contact lenses is my greatest reward." Dr. Justin Coco
Education & Professional Experience
- University of Iowa - Iowa City, IA - Bachelor of Arts (Undergraduate)
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine - Des Moines, IA - Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (Medical School)
- St. John Providence Hospital - Southfield, MI - Transitional Internship (Internship)
- Midwestern University/Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine - Olympia Fields, IL - Ophthalmology (Residency)
- Reynolds Army Community Hospital - Fort Sill, OK (Chief of Ophthalmology)
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
Medical Facility & Institutional Affiliations
Dr. Coco is proud to be affiliated with the following health centers located throughout Colorado. He applies his experiences at these facilities to help patients at his own office in Boulder:
- Cherry Hills Surgery Center
- Foothills Surgery Center
- Harvard Park Surgery Center
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Lukes Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
"I enjoy working with patients to evaluate, preserve, restore, and optimize their most valued sense of sight." Dr. Justin Coco
Patient Reviews for Pearl Street Eye
I recently needed an eye exam to get new contacts and a pair of glasses - I turned to Dr. Cushing at Pearl Street Eye and I must say, I am very pleased with the friendly staff, efficient timing and overall experience of this office. I will definitely be returning in the future! Highly recommended!View On Google
I am so glad to hear that Pearl Street Eye has re-opened UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP. Their staff top to bottom is excellent. Mike was my technician, we was wonderful. He was very attentive to all of my medical history/concerns.
Dr. Cushing was my doctor and he was absolutely incredible. He really sweet and took his time during his exam.
I will be referring everyone I know to Pearl Street Eye